Total members 11892 |It is currently Sun Sep 08, 2024 4:21 am Login / Join Codemiles

Java

C/C++

PHP

C#

HTML

CSS

ASP

Javascript

JQuery

AJAX

XSD

Python

Matlab

R Scripts

Weka

Hey....
Main purpose of doing SEO is to increase page rank of website so here i am mentioning some tips to increase page rank .....
1 postings in forums
2 good use of search engine directories
3 Use ads
4 Creating and publishing articles
5 Links from related websites
6 use newsletters
i think of you follow all these tips you can surely increase your page rank..

Author:
User avatar Posts: 2
Have thanks: 0 time

what you mean by use ads ?

Author:
Mastermind
User avatar Posts: 2715
Have thanks: 74 time

Main purpose of SEO is to end high on the SERP (Search Engine Result Page). The Pagerank of Google is just one of the many factors which has influence on the ranking. So if you are thinking to do SEO purely by focusing on the PR then you are doing it wrong.

Author:
User avatar Posts: 8

To get a better pagerank for you webpages and website get as many inbound links from high pagerank webpages as you can, preferably webpages that aren't loaded with tons of outgoing links. Pages with tons of outgoing links on it reduces the "power" the page will have raising your page rank. The PR of that page is divided among all of the outgoing links reducing each outgoing links rank raising effectiveness. So it would be better to get a link from a PR2 page with 3 links on it than a PR4 page with 50.

Author:
User avatar Posts: 4

Don't focus on PR - you should rather concentrate on SERPs and continue with your SEO campaign; there's no pint in worrying about PR if your top competitor is just PR1.

However if you can have tons of backlinks from quality sites that are relevant to your site, you'll gradually achieve some PR. E.g - if you can build 550 PR3 backlinks to your site you'll have PR1. Of course you can reach that position with a lot less backlinks if they are from high quality sites with low OBLs.

Author:
User avatar Posts: 4

Related Posts  to : How can I increase the PageRank of my website on Google?
 what is Google PageRank     -  
 impact on the Google PageRank?     -  
 here how to increase java heap size     -  
 increase the number of bank lines by <br/>     -  
 Pagerank Checker     -  
 How to increase WordPress Blog speed-decrease Page load time     -  
 How to get rid of Google penalty     -  
 Why Google Chrome     -  
 Google Talk     -  
 Here how to add ads of google after first post     -