Total members 11892 |It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 12:35 am Login / Join Codemiles

Java

C/C++

PHP

C#

HTML

CSS

ASP

Javascript

JQuery

AJAX

XSD

Python

Matlab

R Scripts

Weka

Hi,

I have lot of interest to make web applications in java . With that interest I have :read: java topics, servelts and JSP. But I don't have any programming knowledge except that I had solved few exercise problems from java books. I just did paper work. firstly, I want to do a small project in java. So, First I need help regarding below:

1. What all installations should be made to create a runtime environment for java applications. Please mention whether they are free of cost to download ?
Kindly mention the whole process to setup the environment.

Author:
User avatar Posts: 2
Have thanks: 0 time

NetBeans
http://www.netbeans.org/

Author:
Mastermind
User avatar Posts: 2715
Have thanks: 74 time

Hi
Thank you. I have successfully created the java program environment . Thank you for providing me the hint.

next ,
I have browsed many sites, but I couldn't get nice material (softcopy) for strengthening myself in java topics through programming :cry: . I want a nice material or site where I can get guidence to strengthen my java programming skills. I browsed many but as I am new to java I am confused of which is the best :confused: . Also I want to learn topic wise. Could somebody help me out in this. I want an advise on right way to strengthen java programming .

Author:
User avatar Posts: 2
Have thanks: 0 time

for book.
Thinking in java is a good book to start with ..

Author:
Mastermind
User avatar Posts: 2715
Have thanks: 74 time