Total members 11892 |It is currently Mon Sep 16, 2024 9:31 pm Login / Join Codemiles

Java

C/C++

PHP

C#

HTML

CSS

ASP

Javascript

JQuery

AJAX

XSD

Python

Matlab

R Scripts

Weka

Hi,
How can web cam view in my mobile by blue tooth .If it is know anybody.Just tell me or source code with step by step.

Author:
User avatar Posts: 12
Have thanks: 1 time

Sounds like an interesting project but you might want rephrase your question and provide more information about what you're asking.

Although if I'm reading your post correctly it sounds like you want to use your mobile phone to view your webcam? And you're thinking you should be able to do this because your webcam is a bluetooth device and your phone is bluetooth capable?

That's a tough one. I'm curious to know how much bandwidth the bluetooth webcam uses and if the phone can handle that much data.

You'll want to focus your development on java cell phone applications and bluetooth drivers.

Hope you've got lots of experience. This could be a difficult task.

Author:
User avatar Posts: 2
Have thanks: 0 time

your project information which you hace given here is tooo short try to brief some more thing about your project then only we can help to help you.but project sound good.

Author:
User avatar Posts: 3
Have thanks: 0 time

Related Posts  to : Help for my project
 can u help me with my project plz     -  
 Project Post Example     -  
 sample project     -  
 Suggestion for my project     -  
 Java Project     -  
 Servlet Help for my project!!     -  
 I need help for school project     -  
 Help in My Java Project !!!!     -